Clear Lighting Protection Film


HeadlightArmor High Performance precut Clear Lighting Protection film kits are precision cut with a computer to fit your vehicles lights. They are made from our heavy-duty premium 15 mil thick material with a clear acrylic adhesive backing for excellent durability and strength! They are applied in a manner similar to clear bras, tints, and vinyl stickers and graphics. This is the same material used by road racers to protect their lights at speeds over 150mph! The tough film helps shield and protect your lights against everyday road hazards that can damage and destroy your vehicle's very expensive lights, such as gravel, winter road salt/sand, and road debris. The material is removable but you can only apply it once after the adhesive has set.

Use the 'Shop By Vehicle' Drop down or search tool to find applications for your specific vehicle.

Headlight Protection Kits can improve the clarity of your headlight!

Consider the cost of replacing a damaged composite headlight these days - over $800 EACH in most cases. Adding a layer of protection against the elements is a good idea - plus these are much easier to maintain than polycarbonate lenses, which are very susceptible to pitting. While others may use thinner 2-3mil versions of sign vinyl, or older thicker versions of 40-120mil vinyl we have found that our 15mil film offers the best combination of protection and ease of install.

Most Headlight Armor kits have a designed in tolerance of approx. 1/16" around the edge of the headlight housing to facilitate a smooth installation and provide good long-term performance. Most kits can be installed in 15-45 minutes. Take a look at your headlights, the more steep angles and bulges they have the more patience will be required to install these protective covers. If you don't feel confident about applying the film on your own, seek out the help of a friend.

Please Note: Check your local laws before installing on road going vehicles as they may or may not be legal on your primary lighting in your state.